Information We Collect
We collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Information you provide to us directly: This includes information you provide to us when you create an account, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or otherwise contact us. This information may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information, and other personal information.
- Information we collect automatically: When you visit our Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including your IP address, web browser type, operating system, referral URL, and your browsing actions on our Website. We may also collect information about your use of our mobile app, if applicable.
- Information we collect from third parties: We may collect information about you from third parties, such as social media platforms and marketing partners.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you request: This includes processing your orders, shipping your products, and providing customer support.
- To communicate with you about your orders, accounts, and other matters related to our Website and services: We may send you emails, text messages, or push notifications to keep you updated on your orders, to provide you with important information about your account, and to send you promotional offers.
- To improve our Website and services: We use your feedback and data to improve our Website and services and to create new products and features that meet your needs.
- To protect our rights and property: We may use your personal information to protect our rights and property, to comply with legal requirements, and to prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Service providers who help us with our business operations: This includes payment processors, shipping carriers, and marketing partners.
- Government agencies and law enforcement officials: We may share your personal information with government agencies and law enforcement officials if required by law or if we believe that it is necessary to protect our rights or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us: You can click on the "unsubscribe" link in any marketing email you receive from us to opt out of receiving marketing communications.
- You can request access to your personal information or request that we delete your personal information: You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to your personal information or to request that we delete your personal information.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Personal Information you provide will be secured in accordance with industry standards and technology. Since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, copied, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
You are responsible for exercising caution while managing your signin/access credentials (including the single sign-on access), maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and Account information, and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.
Additional Information for Indian Users
In addition to the information above, we would like to provide you with some additional information that is specific to Indian users:
- We are committed to complying with all applicable Indian laws and regulations, including the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder.
- We will not collect any sensitive personal information from you without your explicit consent.
- We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than those described in this Privacy